.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

all things tasmanian

food - wine - wilderness - culture - art - craft - accommodation - tourism - events - attractions - politics - green things - development - economy - social - mary mania -industry - news - happenings - people - weather - nature - history - creatives - thinkers - science - innovators ... et al ... and the list goes on ... & on ... anon ... in this timeless island

<

Thursday, January 05, 2006

"Paranoia, Paranoia - Everyone is Out to Get Rene! - David Bartlett, MHA - Tasmanian Government Media Releases

"Paranoia, Paranoia - Everyone is Out to Get Rene! - David Bartlett, MHA - Tasmanian Government Media Releases

Member for Denison David Bartlett today called on the Liberal Leader to put his crystal ball away and get on with the job of representing his constituents.

“When Rene Hidding isn’t sitting down and reading Bob Cheek, wondering when Will Hodgman will come after his job, making desperate and unfunded promises, or guessing when the election is being called he is knocking me for simply doing my job.”

“I am incredibly flattered that Rene thinks an election is around the corner just because I am doing my job, representing the people of Denison.

“I issue press releases about important community projects and issues on a daily basis and I am glad Rene is starting to take notice.

“Mr. Hidding’s latest attempt to distract the people of Tasmania from the now $835 Million of unfunded promises is to attack me for doing my job.

“Maybe instead of being negative all the time about Tasmania or making more unfunded promises - it would be nice for the opposition to support the great things that are happening in this state.

“Come on Rene, let’s start living up to the fresh, new approach. But in the meantime Rene, feel free to add this press release to the number you say I have issued lately!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home